The first mention of Sarbinowo come from documents of 1309. Years ago, Sarbinowo laid more than 1.5 km. from the sea. Currently Sarbinowo lies on the shores of the Baltic Sea. Before the First World War, the village was threatened annihilation, absorption by the sea.
In 1910. They erected stone – concrete retaining wall length of approximately 1 km along the beach, which prevented further destructive action of sea waves.
Tourist attraction in the village is the church of 1856. With a high tower built on the octagon. Inside, attention deserve new stained glass lancet windows.